Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Diamond In The Rough Turned Out To Be Rough - Much Too Rough!


I went to go look at that car (see previous post) and it would be better off if someone just put it out of its misery and crushed what little there was of it. Let me tell you, if that heap was half as good as the old dirt tracker in this picture I would have bought it, but it wasn't even close.

Good thing my hopes weren't set too high or I would have had a hard crash back down to reality.

Sorry I haven't been around here in a while, but things just got a little to out of hand this summer. I honestly can't remember ever being so busy during the summer months as I was this year and September was no better.

But I'm back and I'll be posting here a little more frequently as I have to finish what I started - I hate leaving things incomplete.

Look for my next Black Widow installment soon!

Take Care.

No comments: